Project Services and Proposals
Projects are accepted when they meet some or all of the following criteria:
- Clear learning objectives
- Necessity for the integration of technology to achieve learning objectives
- Effective use of integrated technology
- Method to evaluate learning objectives
- Sufficient timeline for proper implementation
- Resources available to develop the project
- Availability of project applicants to work with ITRC Student Consultants
- Number of students potentially benefiting from the project
In addition to the above criteria, the following should be considered when designing a proposal:
- The project applicants and ITRC Student Consultants work collaboratively on projects. All project applicants should be able to dedicate adequate time for the preparation of content materials, and to work collaboratively with the consultant(s).
- Projects should be designed so that the final product is both educationally beneficial to students, and provides faculty member(s) with some familiarity of the fundamentals of instructional technology.
- Once the project is completed, participants may be asked to share their experiences and provide access to the final product for other educational purposes.
Once a project is accepted, an assigned ITRC Student Consultant provides technical expertise required for the creation of the learning materials. Supported projects involve a wide range of media, delivery modes, and educational objectives. Most projects have well defined learning objectives and address a specific topic or educational theme.
If you are interested in submitting a project proposal, please fill out our project intake form.