Skip to Content
- The Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education is designed to promote Information Technology within the Education and E-Learning field.
- CANARIE designs and distributes digital infrastructure for Canada's research, education and innovation communities.
- A website with news, information, and jobs for post-secondary institutions.
- EDUCAUSE is an association whose goals are to improve higher education through the use of Information Technology.
- U.S. Resource of education news from K-12 and higher education policy and politics, including educational technology.
- MERLOT (Multimedia Education Resource for Learning and Online Teaching) is an online community built around working together to provide educational resources, material and services for users that wish to improve their instructional experience.
- The NMC (New Media Consortium) is a community of experts in educational technology helping educational institutions incorporate new media and technology.
- OCULL (Ontario Council for University Lifelong Learning) develops continuing educational programs for Universities across Ontario.
- A community that sets standards and guidelines to ensure the longevity of the web.
Other Western Resources
- Information related to accessibility resources provided byWestern University.
- A collection of eLearning concepts and technologies available at Western University.
- PRESSWestern supports the use of "clickers" at Western University.
- Contact information for Western Technology Services.