Finding Your Way
How Do I ... Publish The Western Home Page or an Emergency Home Page
1) You must first delete the file called index. You will be making a new index page by copying either index-page, emergency-page-a1 or emergencey-page-a2. To do this you must be in the Western Home Page site and at this screen:
2) Click on the page called 'index'. The following screen will appear:
3) Click the More tab. The following screeen will appear:
4) Click Delete. The following screen will appear:
5) Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page. You should be taken back to the opening page:
6) Click on the page that you want to copy to the new index file. emergency-page-a1 will be used in this example.
7) Click on the Copy tab. The following screen will appear:
In the System Name box, delete the words emergency-page-a1 ( or index-page or emergency-page-a2) and type in index. Click Submit. You should now have an index file in your left pane listing of files. You are now ready to publish.
8) Click on index. The following screen will appear:
9) Click on the Publish tab. The following screen will appear:
10) Uncheck Emergency and Development (even if you are publishing an emergency page). Click the Submit button. The following screen appears:
11) When the queue is clear, the system has completed the publishing sequence. Click on the Home tab:
12) The following screen will appear with your publish messages. Your file has been successfully published is you see a message referring to 0 issues. If issues are noted, you can click on the message to see what the problem was. You will need to correct the problem before your file will be successfully published.