Finding Your Way
How Do I ... Change the Monthly Folder for Western News Stories, Opinions Pages and In Profile Pages
This procedure needs to be done at the beginning of every month so that the newly created page (Western News Story, Opinions Page or In Profile Page is automatically placed in the correct folder. You must be in the Western News Dynamic site to complete this task. You will have to complete this procedure once for each of the assets (New Western News Story, New Opinions Page, New In Profile Page). You do not have to do this for New Classified Ad.
1. Click on Administration. The following screen will appear:
2. Click on Asset Factories. The following screen will appear:
3. Click on the asset you need to change. The following screen will appear:
You will have to do this for New Western News Story, New Opinions Page and New In Profile Page. You do not need to do this for New Classified Ad.
4. Click the Edit tab. The following screen will appear:
5. Click on the yellow folder (in the screen shot above it is to the left of [western_news/stories/2011/March]). The following pop up window will appear:
6. Click on the appropriate month. Click Confirm. The pop up window will close and you will be back at this screen with the new folder name appearing in place of [western_news/stories/2011/March]:
7. Click Submit. Repeat the steps for the other assets that need to be changed.