Finding Your Way
How Do I ... Change the Monthly Folder for the RSS feed
This procedure needs to be done at the beginning of every month so that RSS feed points to the current month's stories.
1. Navigate to the rss feed block at /_cms/blocks/index/rss feed. The following screen will appear:
2. Change the Index Folder setting to the current year/month folder.
3. Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
4. To confirm that everything is working correctly, navigate to /western_news/rss/dailynews. The following screen will appear:
5. Confirm that the correct stories are displaying.
6. Publish the dailynews page.
7. Go to http://communications.uwo.ca/western_news/rss/dailynews.xml to confirm the feed is correct.
8. Go to the iwestern app to confirm the feed is correct.