International & Exchange  Student CentreWestern International

Canadian Experience Class

The Canadian Experience Class is for temporary workers and graduates with Canadian credentials who have gained skilled work experience in Canada and wish to apply for permanent residence.1  

Basic Eligibility

You need to meet these requirements to apply under the Canadian Experience Class. You must:

To find out more about the application requirements and to see if you would qualify under the Canadian Experience Class, visit the following CIC websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

View more frequently asked questions about the Canadian Experience Class online.