International & Exchange Student Centre Services
The International & Exchange Student Centre team will continue to provide support to students to help you manage your academics and wellbeing so you can continue to thrive. Our team is ready to assist you virtually through telephone advising, or zoom calls to make sure you have answers to questions and the support you need during this difficult time.
Western International is operating virtually Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm to ensure the health and safety of our community, and to prevent the risk and spread of COVID-19.
If you have questions about travelling to Canada or your quarantine, please visit our website for important information:
- International Arrivals: iesc.uwo.ca/internationalarrival/
- Frequently Asked Questions for International Students: iesc.uwo.ca/COVID-19-FAQs.html
Contact one of our friendly assistants, Maggi or Jacqueline, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday. They can help answer questions and direct you to a staff member who can help.
Phone: 519-661-2111 ext. 89309
- For International student services, contact the IESC team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For International Learning, contact email@example.com
- For International Recruitment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org