Please note that Western University, including Western International, will be closed between December 23 and January 4.
Students who require emergency assistance should contact Campus Police at 519-661-3300. If you have an urgent matter, please contact email@example.com and we will respond within 24 hours. For all other matters, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or make an appointment with one of international student advisors when our office re-opens.
Undergraduate classes resume on January 11, 2021. This extended winter break has impacted several sessional dates, please visit the Office of the Registrar’s website for more information.
Adjusted Holiday Hours on Campus
- Book Store at Western(closed from Dec. 23 – Jan. 3)
- Campus Eateries
- Residence Dining (under Holiday Hours – Winter Break)
- Western Libraries
- Western Student Recreation Centre(closed from Dec. 23 – Jan. 10)
- COVID-19 testing on campus is closed from Dec. 19 – Jan. 4. Please visit covidtestinglm.ca for other testing locations
Looking for things to do during the break and/or while in quarantine?
- Work your way through the activities in Celebrating the Holidays (Pandemic Edition), which includes suggestions like hosting a virtual Jeopardy game.
- Catch up on the Keynote Sessions Recordings from International Week here
- Residence at Western has provided some great resources for virtual programming here
- Check out the social connections supports from Digital Student Experience
- Join the Winter Break Facebook group
- Housing will be hosting virtual hangouts over the break on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 12:00–4:00 p.m. Zoom details can be found in the Facebook group.
- Apply for your SIN number - you can find a step by step guide here
- If you’re a new undergraduate or graduate student, check out all the orientation resources here
Happy holidays from all of us at Western International!