Ergonomics & Rehabilitation
Rehabilitation Services promotes employee health and wellness and strives to minimize the impact associated with disability throughout the organization. Our team consists of three Rehabilitation Consultants; an Ergonomic and Return to Work Consultant, an Ergonomics Consultant and a Wellness Coordinator. We are here to support you on sick leave, long-term disability and to help you transition or return to work when it is time.
We are located in the Support Services Building, Room 4159.
The Ergonomics Program includes:
- Work Site Assessment
- Design Consultation
- Physical Demands Descriptions
- Job Coaching and Return to Work Assessments
Rehabilitation Coordination and Case Management:
- Injury Prevention Programs
- Remain at Work Programs
- Return to Work Assessment and Planning
- Implementation and Evaluation of Return to Work Programs
- Work Accommodation and Supportive Counselling Services as part of the Attendance Awareness Program
- Documentation on the Accommodation Process
Mary Ann Dunham
Please note: Each Faculty or Department is served by a specific Rehabilitation Coordinator. Please choose your Faculty or Department to see contact information for your Coordinator.
Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB) & Accident/Incident Reporting (AIIR)
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.