The Compressed Time Frame Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) is a 19-month course of study that prepares students for careers are Registered Nurses (RN) and qualifies graduates to apply for registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Students study for 5 consecutive terms
- The program commences in September (year 1) and concludes in April (year 2)
- Only full-time registration is offered
- 104 students are accepted into the program each year
Unless otherwise specified, students in the Compressed Time Frame BScN Program will adhere to the undergraduate program policies.
Enrolment in the nursing courses is limited. Western is unable to guarantee registration in any particular course and reserves the right to withdraw course offerings.
All students in the BScN CTF Program must:
- Successfully complete all courses for each term before proceeding to the next year term
- Meet the progression requirements and maintain clinical skills in all courses at a satisfactory level
- Submit documentation for all medical and non-medical pre-placement requirements