Frequently Asked Questions
Can I obtain the prerequisite courses through college?
- Admission requirements must be achieved at the university level.
Do I need to include a high school transcript?
Can I obtain the prerequisite courses after I have been admitted to the program?
- No. These are the foundational courses that are needed for entry to the program.
If I am currently taking prerequisite courses, what do I need to send to prove that I am registered in the course?
- Your university may submit a copy of your transcript once you have enrolled in the courses. The university will need to send your final transcript once grades become available.
Can I take the prerequisite courses through Athabasca University?
- Yes. The acceptable courses are
- Biology 230 Human Physiology (if you require only physiology)
- Biology 235 Human Physiology & Anatomy (if you require both physiology and anatomy)
- Math 215 Introduction to Statistics
- Sociology 301 Social Statistics
Can I send in my transcripts or do they need to come from the University?
- Transcripts must be sent directly from the university.
Can I complete the prerequisites during the summer?
- Preference is given to students with completed prerequisites. By taking the prerequisite courses during the summer the program could be full.
Where can I find information regarding tuition fees?
As a Western University student will I still need to submit my university transcript?