Required Forms

The information on this page is for current UWO students.

Please read each form carefully for submission details.

Application Forms

  • Collaborative Program Application Form. You must already be enrolled in a graduate program at Western to apply. See Admissions information.

  • Collaborative Program Registration Form for new collaborative program students who have been admitted to the program. This form is required for enrolment in the program to occur.

  • Outside Home Program Course Enrolment Form. For enrolment in all courses taken for collaborative program credit. Complete the form and submit to the Collaborative Program office (WSC 109) as the "offering program" for signature. A signed copy will be forwarded to the student's home program. The home department will approve and enroll the student in the course. This form is to be filled out in addition to any internal home program course enrolment forms required by the home department. Students must meet home department deadlines for submission of enrolment forms.

  • Environment & Sustainability Advisory Meeting Form. For current students for the purpose of documenting required meetings with their selected Environment & Sustainability advisory member. Important memo on Thesis Advisory Committee Member roles and expectations (November 2010).

Award Forms

  • Environment and Sustainability Program Graduate Student Awards of Excellence
    Application Form and Check List for 2018/2019 (TBA)

  • Environment and Sustainability Program Graduate Student Travel Award (Collaborative only)
    Application and Check List for Graduate Program Travel Award for 2018/2019 (TBA)

Field Trip and Photo Release Forms

  • Assumption of Risk Form for student Field Trip/Travel.
    Hard copy to be completed by the student and submitted prior to travel.

  • Photo Release Form
    A hard copy of the photo release form must be submitted in person.