Students completing a 3-year or 4-year Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science at Western University, including one of the following modules, Minor in Environmental Science, Major in Environmental Science, Specialization in Environmental Science, Honors Specialization in Environmental Science, are able to transfer credits to Fanshawe college to complete and Environmental Technology diploma. Students wanting to complete this pathway must be sure to take the specific courses listed below (module and non-module courses).*

*Note: This agreement is currently under revision and the updated version will be posted shortly. Please check back for updates.