Academic Counselling

For accommodation for missed course work, processing of requests for increased or irregular course load, advising transfer students, requests for Letter of Permission (taking courses at another university), advice on probation or grade point waiver, or change of status, including withdrawal from the University, transfer from another Faculty, visit Science Academic Counselling on their website, or in North Campus Building Room 280.

Sign up for Western Science and Medical Science's Academic Counselling Remind App. Let us help you remember important deadlines and key dates throughout the Academic term.