Paul M.J. Potter
Adjunct Professor in Classics
Chair, Department of History of Medicine
MD (McGill), MA (McMaster), PhD (Kiel)
Department of History of Medicine
University of Western Ontario
- Greek medicine
- Ein furhrung in die antike Medizin (together with Beate Gundert) to be published by the Wissenschaftliche Buchgesellschaft (Darmstadt).
- Psyche and Soma. Physicians and Metaphysicians on the Mind-body Problem from Antiquity to Enlightenment, Oxford University Press: Oxford, 2000: edited by John P. Wright and Paul Potter.
- "Why We Go Back to Hippocrates", American Osler Society McGivern Lecture, Loma Linda CA, 1999.
- "Hippocrates von Kos", article in the Neue Pauly, vol.5, col.590-9, Metzler Verlag: Stuttgart, 1998 (together with Beate Gundert).
- Text and Tradition. Studies in Ancient Medicine and its Transmission. Presented to Jutta Kollesch, E.J. Brill: Leiden, 1998: edited by K.-D. Fischer, D. Nickel and P. Potter.
- "The editiones principes of Galen and Hippocrates and their Relationship", pp. 243-61 in above.