Electives for Non-Chemists
These courses are designed for the broader campus community.
- Chem 1027A - Everywhere and Everything
- Chem 2003B - Organic and Biological Chemistry for Food Science
- Chem 2210A - Chemistry of the Environment (pdf)
- Chem 2211A - Metals in Life (pdf)
- Chem 2213A - Organic Chemistry for Life Sciences
- Chem 2214A - Physical Chemistry for Life Sceiences
- Chem 2223B - Organic Chemistry of Biological Molecules
Advanced Courses for Non-chemists and Chemists
These courses are designed to accommodate both the needs of the broader campus community as well as chemistry students.
- Chem 3320B - Polymer Chemistry
- Chem 3330F - Industrial Chemistry
- Chem 3393B - Medicinal Chemistry (pdf)
Descriptions and Pre-requisites
All of the course requirements and general descriptions are summarized on the chemistry undergraduate Course Information page.