- November 18, 2015A New Horizons Grant will enable go!PEI to increase its low-cost, physical activity programming options for older adults all across the Island, by training a group of 16 Islanders in the CCAA's Seniors' Fitness Instructor Course.
- October 28, 2015The research of two promising, young Western students receives support and recognition from the Foundation of the Alzheimer Society London and Middlesex
- August 05, 2015Did you know? Falls are the leading cause of hospital admissions for older Canadians. Daily movement and exercise helps to reduce the incidence of falls associated with the increasingly sedentary lifestyles of Canadian seniors.
- May 12, 2015Health Sciences student, Billy Tran, shares his experience at the CCAA's 2014 Research to Action Conference at Western University.
- May 06, 2015Stefanie Kuhn, looks to apply the lessons learned from London’s Cherryhill Village Mall to her work on urban planning for an aging population at Cambridge University.
- March 10, 2015A team of Western University undergrads has invented a sensor that can detect implant loosening following hip replacement surgery. This device could be a game changer for hip replacements in the future.