- November 05, 2014Western University recently announced a generous investment to support a multidisciplinary approach to bone and joint research.
- July 23, 2014Fun and functional, 8-week outdoor exercise program, led by a certified senior fitness instructor.Starts August 5 at the Middlesex Centre Wellness and Recreation Complex, Komoka.
- March 13, 2014Western's Canadian Centre for Activity and Aging is playing a key role in unveiling a physical activity and mental awareness program for individuals in the early to mid-stages of dementia.
- June 03, 2014CCAA centenarian, Hanna Spencer, will be in attendance for a special meet and greet this year to mark her 101st year and the CCAA’s 25th Anniversary!
- June 03, 2014Functional Exercise for Dementia (FE4D) teaches fitness professionals to maximize functional outcomes in dementia and Alzheimer clients by leading effective exercise programs within a variety of settings.
- January 07, 2014Environment Canada has issued an extreme cold weather alert and as a result all Tuesday January 7th exercise classes have been cancelled. Classes will resume on Wednesday, January 8. Stay warm!
- December 13, 2013On December 13 CCAA staff and participants celebrated Hanna Spencer's 100th birthday. Hanna has been an energetic and vibrant participant in the 8:15 am class for over 20 years and continues to impress everyone with her enthusiasm and dedication to exercise.