Do I Need a Trainer?
So you want to get into the gym but aren’t sure where to start. There are many resources out there such as magazines or the web; but you’re a student, the last thing you want to do after a day of reading and school work is more research. Why not let one of our certified personal trainers help you out.
Benefits of hiring a Personal Trainer
Your workout is tailored to your goals and your abilities: many people read and follow a workout online or in a magazine and are easily frustrated with the results. General workouts do not take into consideration of where you are starting from. A personal trainer can evaluate your current body state and then a build a program customized to your own fitness goals. In addition, personal trainers watch how you are performing the exercises in order to prevent injury and ensure you are working the intended muscles.
- - Motivation: Everyone has those days where going to the gym isn’t something we are looking forward to. However many people find that having a scheduled training session forces a person to get to the gym. Personal trainers can keep you returning to the gym week after week.
- - Variety: Personal trainers are required to continually be educating themselves on the latest techniques and exercises. With this knowledge they will be able to offer variety to keep your workouts fresh and exciting. Also our bodies adapt to workouts quickly, personal trainers can push you to new levels and help avoid plateauing.
- - Accountability: If you lack commitment, self-motivation, or just the ability to get yourself to the gym, a personal trainer could be key to getting your new fitness routine off the ground. Exercising on your own makes it easier for you to skip a session here and there or miss out on exercising completely since there's no one to hold you accountable. Working with a trainer means you're more likely to hit that gym session you otherwise would have missed.
- - Personalized Workouts: Personal trainers create a specific workout plan just for you based on the goals you want to achieve. This means that you're not working out to a one-size-fits-all workout that you'd find online or in a magazine. Trainers are there to tailor a workout towards your specific goals, needs, and skill sets.
- - Form Perfection: When working out on your own, it's hard to know for sure whether or not you are doing each and every exercise the way you should be doing them. Hiring a personal trainer ensures that you are getting the correct form to prevent serious injury and get the most bang for your workout buck.
Why hire a trainer at WSRC?
Just like you our personal trainers are students. They are working to help put themselves through school. Help a fellow student out, hire a personal trainer today.