How Do I … Configure Email on Android 5.1 and up
This Guide will walk you through setting up the Email app in Android to read your Western Email using Exchange ActiveSync. Using Exchange will allow your device to integrate with and display your email, calendar, and contacts.
Disclaimer: Some steps may appear different depending on your device and version
How to configure Email on Android 5.1 and up
- Go to Settings
- Tap Accounts, tap Add Account
- Tap Exchange
- Enter your Western Email, tap Next. Enter your password, tap Next.
- Server – outlook.office365.com. Tap Next
- Tap OK on the Remote security administration prompt
- Tap Next on the Account Options screen
- Tap Activate on the “Activate device administrator” screen
- Enter a name for the account if desired, tap Next
- Your Android device is now set up for Western Email
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.