Directions to Thompson Engineering Building:
From the East or South (Downtown Route):
• Follow Hwy 401 to Wellington Road/Exeter Road Exit (# 186).
• Take the Wellington Road branch and head north passing through downtown to Pall Mall Street.
• Turn west (left) onto Pall Mall and proceed one block to Richmond Street and turn north (right) until you reach the University Gates.
From the East or South (Peripheral Route):
• Exit Highbury Ave. (Exit #189) north to Oxford Street.
• Turn west (left) on Oxford and proceed to Richmond Street and turn north right) drive north until you reach the University Gates.
From the West:
• Follow Wharncliffe Road north past Oxford Street, merge onto Western Road.
• Follow Western Road past the 2nd set of lights (Sarnia Road) to the University Gates at Lambton Drive.
• Turn east (right) onto campus.
From the North:
• Follow Hwy 4 south to the Richmond Gates.
Click here to review/print copies of University of Western Ontario Campus Maps (pdf files)
Also from this web page:
Please note rate increase to Shop Rates for 2010/2011.
University Machine Services includes the appropriate labour rate in every quote we estimate. For more information on our shop rates, please see our page on shop rates.
The University of Western Ontario,
Thompson Engineering Bldg,
London, Ontario, Canada
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Monday - Friday.
For further info., please see our UMS Brochure.