- Reflections Newsletter
- Reflections is a twice-yearly newsletter for the teaching community at Western.
- Purple Guides
- The Purple Guides address key issues in educational development, and are designed to foster a culture of excellence in teaching, learning and mentorship among both faculty and graduate students at Western.
- Graduate Program Practices at Western University
Exploring Graduate Program Practices in the Faculties of Arts and Humanities, Engineering, Health Sciences, Information and Media Studies, Social Science and Science
- CSIGS E-manual
- Communication Strategies for International Graduate Students (CSIGS)
are e-manuals primarily for international and newcomer graduate
students to familiarize them with the norms of communication in Canada
and the United States.
- Teaching Innovation Projects Journal
TIPS is an open-access collection of articles about a variety of contemporary topics in higher education that include an annotated review of relevant literature, and a detailed breakdown of potential learning activities among other elements. Created by Western graduate students for the benefit of all involved in educational endeavours, these pieces are insightful, interesting and highly practical.