The Teaching Support Centre maintains a library of over 600 books, articles, journals, newsletters, and videos on various aspects of teaching and learning in higher education.
The library is located on the main floor of The D. B. Weldon Library - Room 122. Our collection is available for consultation by faculty, staff, and graduate students Monday to Friday, from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
The TSC collection has been incorporated into Western's Shared Library catalogue, you can search the catalogue in the search box above.
- AAHE Bulletin
- About Campus
- American Educational Research Journal
- Canadian Journal of Higher Education Change: The Magazine of Higher Learning
- College Teaching Educational Researcher
- The International Journal for Academic Development
- Journal of Cooperation and Collaboration in College Teaching
- Journal of Graduate Teaching Assistant Development
- The National Teaching and Learning Forum
- New Directions for Teaching and Learning
- Review of Educational Research
- Teaching Professor University Affairs