- » Resources
- Journals & Conferences on Teaching
- Lists teaching journals, newsletters, conferences and higher education organizations.
- Lists Teaching Supoort Centre publications, including the Reflections Newsletter, Purple Guide Series, CSIGS e-manual, and the TIPS journal.
- Resources for Graduate Students
- Resources and tips for every step of the Teaching Assistant process – before starting a TAship, during the semester and at the close of the semester.
- TSC Library
The Teaching Support Centre maintains a library of over 600 books, articles, journals, newsletters, and videos on various aspects of teaching and learning in higher education.
- Teaching Students with Disabilities
- The information in this guide may help faculty, graduate teaching assistants, librarians, and archivists understand the nature of various disabilities as it relates to learning, and provides best practices for the classroom, lab, and other teaching settings to help make your teaching accessible.