Teaching in the Canadian Classroom
Effective teaching is an essential element of being an international teaching assistant and the cornerstone of presentations for all graduate students. Join us for a 16-hour seminar series, and learn to teach and present with greater confidence in the Canadian classroom.
In Teaching in the Canadian Classroom, you will:
- develop and expand on your teaching skills;
- acquire greater confidence when presenting;
- enhance your language skills and knowledge of Canadian teaching culture;
- become adept at giving and receiving constructive feedback on teaching; and
- learn about the educational backgrounds and expectations of Canadian students.
Workshop activites include microteaching and discussions of cultural differences in the classroom.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is limited to 25 participants.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTER EARLY: Class size is limited to 25 participants per class.