eLearning Conversation Series
Participants in the eLearning conversation series will work to build a community of scholars interested in developing their practice in topics related to eLearning. Participation in these conversations will address, in part, the requirements for the Faculty Certificate in Teaching Excellence, however membership is open to faculty and instructors in the wider university community.
- Learn with/from colleagues who have a shared interest in technology enhanced learning;
- Share resources and successful practices;
- Offer questions, resources, or “food for thought” to discuss with the group; and
- Gain confidence in using web-conferencing technologies.
- Check back for dates in Fall 2016
All conversations will be held using web-conferencing technologies and may include Blackboard Collaborate, Skype, and/or Google Hang-outs.
A link to an OWL project site will be provided to registered participants, a week prior to the scheduled conversation.