Preparing for Curriculum Review
This workshop will be offered again in December 2014.
This two day workshop is offered to department chairs and their teams in preparation for undergraduate program review. The workshop will provide participants with tools and curriculum review strategies they can use as they conduct the self-study component of their program review.
Workshop sessions and activities will include:
- Mapping program components and undergraduate degree level expectations
- Designing and conducting surveys and focus groups with undergraduates, alumni, and faculty for program review
- Discussion with departments that successfully completed reviews
- Strategies for leading a departmental retreat as part of the review process
- Creating alignment in the undergraduate curriculum