Course Design & Renovation Workshop
The purpose of this two-day workshop is to facilitate the design or redesign of a course that you will be teaching in the upcoming year. At the end of the workshop you will have completed the necessary steps to create a course structure, identify learning objectives, and design learning activities to achieve those objectives.
This workshop will be offered again in May 2014.
- Course and Instructional Objectives/Goals
- Universal Design for Course Construction
- Structuring an Effective Course
- Selecting Learning Activities
- Teaching Library Research Methods
- Team Teaching and Interdisciplinary Course Planning
- Preparing an Effective Course Syllabus
- Setting Course Policies
- Blended Learning: Using the web to enhance face-to-face instruction
- Matching Objectives to Assessment MethodsAlternative Forms of Assessment
Registration in this workshop is now closed. We will offer the Course Design & Renovation Workshop again in May 2014.
Enrollment in the workshop will be limited to 12 faculty members so that the course goals and topics can be tailored to the needs of the participants.
The D.B. Weldon Library
London, Ontario, CANADA
Tel: 519-661-2111, ext. 84622