- » eLearning
Are you teaching online? Creating a blended learning course? Preparing to be an online TA? This page will connect you with strategies and best practices for a variety of topics in e-learning, including course design for online learning and strategies for facilitating discussions or managing assignment online.
Check back often to see our "E-Learning Tip of the Week." If you have used or developed a creative online learning activity that your students loved, send us a brief description and we will share it as the e-learning tip of the week.
If you are looking for e-learning support, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- eLearning Toolkit
- A collection of instructional tools, new ideas, and good practices for effective use of technology in education.
- Teaching Online 101 (OWL)
This OWL course was created by our e-learning and Curriculum Specialists as an exemplar of an online course. Its purpose is to allow instructors to see one way that an online course can be constructed.
- Teaching with Technology Workshops
- Lists programs offered by the Teaching Support Centre related to e-learning, instructional technology, and online teaching.
- Western Active Learning Space (WALS)
The new WALS classroom features instructional technologies and uses space in innovative ways to facilitate collaboration and active learning.