- » eLearning
Are you teaching online? Creating a blended learning course? Preparing to be an online TA? This page will connect you with strategies and best practices for a variety of topics in eLearning, including course design for online learning and strategies for facilitating discussions or managing assignment online.
Check back often to see our "eLearning Tip of the Week." If you have used or developed a creative online learning activity that your students loved, send us a brief description and we will share it as the eLearning tip of the week.
If you are looking for eLearning support, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- eLearning Toolkit
The eLearning Toolkit is a collection of eLearning concepts and technologies available at Western University, developed by the ITRC and eLearning Technology teams in ITS.
- eLearning Conversation Series
- eLearning Conversation Series is an informal monthly series for faculty members interested in building a community of scholars focusing on developing their practice in topics related to eLearning.
- Teaching Online 101 (OWL)
This OWL course was created by our eLearning and Curriculum Specialists as an exemplar of an online course. Its purpose is to allow instructors to see one way that an online course can be constructed.
- Teaching with Technology Workshops
- Lists programs offered by the Teaching Support Centre related to eLearning, instructional technology, and online teaching.
- Western Active Learning Space (WALS)
The new WALS classroom features instructional technologies and uses space in innovative ways to facilitate collaboration and active learning.
- eLearning Tools
- A collection of instructional tools, new ideas, and good practices for effective use of technology in education.