- 3M National Teaching Fellowships
- These fellowships reward exceptional contributions to teaching and learning and are open to any individual currently teaching at a Canadian university regardless of discipline or level of appointment.
- Ontario Confederation of University Faculty Association (OCUFA) Teaching and Academic Librarianship Awards
- The OCUFA award recognizes outstanding teachers and academic librarians in Ontario universities.
- The Alan Blizzard Award
- The award is given to collaborative projects that increase the effectiveness of learning and is open to groups of at least two individuals, including course teams, departments, committees, or colleagues from different departments working on a common project.
- Desire2Learn Innovation Award
- The Desire2Learn award celebrates and recognizes innovative approaches that promote learning in new ways at post-secondary institutions.
- 3M National Student Fellowship
- The 3M National Student Fellowships will honour up to ten full-time, college and undergraduate university students who have demonstrated qualities of outstanding leadership and who embrace a vision where the quality of their educational experience can be enhanced in academia and beyond.