- 3M National Student Fellowship
- The 3M National Student Fellowships will honour up to ten full-time, college and undergraduate university students who have demonstrated qualities of outstanding leadership and who embrace a vision where the quality of their educational experience can be enhanced in academia and beyond.
- 3M National Teaching Fellowships
- These fellowships reward exceptional contributions to teaching and learning and are open to any individual currently teaching at a Canadian university regardless of discipline or level of appointment.
- The Alan Blizzard Award
- The award is given to collaborative projects that increase the effectiveness of learning and is open to groups of at least two individuals, including course teams, departments, committees, or colleagues from different departments working on a common project.
- Brightspace Innovation Award in Teaching and Learning
- The Brightspace Innovation Award in Teaching and Learning celebrates and recognizes innovative approaches that promote learning in new ways at post-secondary institutions.
- Christopher Knapper Lifetime Achievement Award
- This award honours individuals who have, over their career, made significant contributions to teaching, learning and educational development in Canadian higher education.
- Ontario Confederation of University Faculty Association (OCUFA) Teaching and Academic Librarianship Awards
- The OCUFA award recognizes outstanding teachers and academic librarians in Ontario universities.
- Ontario Undergraduate Student Alliance Teaching Award
- These awards recognize educators who excel at unlocking the potential of Ontario's young people.