Western University Awards for Excellence in Teaching
- The Edward G. Pleva Award for Excellence in Teaching
- The Edward G. Pleva Award for Excellence in Teaching was established to recognize continuing members of full-time faculty (appointed either as Limited Term or Tenured) at Western and at its Affiliated University Colleges. Clinical Academics appointed under Conditions of Appointment: Physicians Appointed in Clinical Departments and Clinical Divisions of Basic Science Departments are also eligible for nomination.
- The Angela Armitt Award for Excellence in Teaching by Part-Time Faculty
- The Angela Armitt Award for Excellence in Teaching by Part-Time Faculty was established to recognize Part-Time members of faculty. To be eligible, the nominee must have held an academic appointment to teach at least one full degree-credit course (or equivalent) offered by Western or by an Affiliated University College during the fiscal year preceding nomination.
- The Marilyn Robinson Award for Excellence in Teaching
- The Marilyn Robinson Award for Excellence in Teaching was established to recognize a continuing member of full-time faculty who is appointed either as Limited Term or Probationary at Western or at an Affiliated University College, and who usually has seven years or less of full-time university teaching experience at the time of his or her nomination.
- University Students' Council Teaching Awards of Excellence
- Western University's Ontario's Award of Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching is co-presented by The University Students' Council, The Bank of Nova Scotia and UWO Alumni Association, to recognize, celebrate and award excellence in undergraduate teaching.
- Western Award for Innovations in Technology-Enhanced Teaching
- **NEW** This award is meant to recognize and reward the contributions of faculty members at Western University and its Affiliated University Colleges who have significantly improved the experience and outcomes of their students through the intentional incorporation of technology into their teaching practice.