Department of English; Dean, Faculty of Information and Media Studies
Education: BA, Guelph; MA, Carleton; PhD, Toronto
* On leave July 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014 *
Literary theory, cultural theory, narrative and the political unconscious, postmodernism, American studies.
Books: co-editor, Constructive Criticism: The Human Sciences in the Age of Theory (Toronto, 1995); Postmodern Times: A Critical Guide to the Contemporary (Northern Illinois, 2000).
- Joshua Synenko: Uncommon Singularities: Event, Politics & Representation, MA thesis, 2007
- Jonathan Singer: Sign(all)ing the Subject: A Critique of the Baudrillardean Subject, MA thesis, 1996
- Timothy Wood: The eleventh thesis: strategico-theoretical interrogations of Jean Baudrillard & the Situationist International, MA thesis, 1996
- Catherine Hobbs: Postmodern Feminist Parody: An Alternative Cultural Mode for Postmodern Feminism, MA thesis, 1994
Also from this web page: