March Break Camps Registration is now open!
Summer Camp registration opens on Janurary 16, 2017.
If you have specific questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or try our Sport Western hotline at 519.661.2007.
Registration closes the Friday at 12 noon for the following week of camp.
1. A parent or guardian must complete the online registration or submit a completed registration form.
2. Please create one account / use one registration form per household.
3. Please disclose all necessary information regarding allergies, medical concerns, and special needs to ensure the safety and wellbeing of ALL campers.
4. A parent or guardian must read and SIGN the wavier (on the registration form or online).
1. ONLINE: Online registration opens on December 19th, 2016 at 10AM for March Break Camps.
Step 2: Next add ALL the children ("dependents") to your account that you wish to register for camps. Click your username on the top right, select "Profile" and then "Add a Dependent" which is found on the bottom of the screen.
Step 3: On the Home page, click "VIEW PROGRAMS"
Step 4: Click "Register", and follow prompts/complete all required information fields.
Step 5: Proceed to checkout ( complete credit crad and billing information. Print confirmation page for your records.)
Register at Campus Recreation - Membership Services seven days a week. Membership Services is located in the Western Student Recreation Centre. For hours of operation please click here. We accept cash, cheque, MasterCard, VISA, and Direct Debit.
Complete the registration form and mail with full payment to:
Campus Recreation - Sport Western
Western Student Recreation Centre 2235
London, ON N6A 5B9
* A confirmation receipt will be e-mailed to you once your registration has been processed. Your confirmation e-mail is your tax receipt; keep it in a safe place.
1. Payment must accompany the registration (no registrations will be processed without full payment).
2. Cheques should be made payable to Western University ~ Sport Western.
3. No post-dated cheques will be accepted.
4. Please do not send cash in the mail.
5. NSF (Non-Sufficient-Funds) cheques are assessed a $50 adminstration fee.
6. All prices include HST if applicable.
REFUND (CANCELLATION) POLICY
Note: All cancellations are subject to the following conditions:
1. All requests for a refund must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com.
2. 10% non-refundable administration fee is applied to all cancellations 14 business days prior to camp
3. 25% non-refundable administration fee is applied to all cancellations less than 14 business days prior to camp
4. No refunds will be given with less than 5 business days’ notice before the start date of the camp
5. No refunds will be provided to campers who do not attend camp
6. All medical withdrawals with a medical note (required) will be provided a full refund
7. NSF cheques are assessed a $50 administration fee