Sport Western offers a wide variety of camp programming throughout the summer, all designed to challenge campers in a supportive, inclusive and FUN camp environment that will encourage a life-long involvement in sport and academics. Sport Western takes great pride in our selection of staff, and they in turn take great care in creating age- and skill-appropriate programming that will encourage all campers to improve in and enjoy their chosen activity.
• Welcoming and inclusive environment
• Experienced, qualified, and highly trained counsellors
• Counsellors are certified in First Aid and CPR C
• Programming for ages 4 - 18
• Low staff/child ratio (1:6 - 1:10 depending on the camper’s ages)
• Campers grouped according to age and/or ability
• Secure check-in and check-out system
• Recreational swim session included with certain camps (based on operational availability) *see swimming section
• COMBINE CAMPS! Choose any AM & PM camp and we manage the lunch period and camp-to-camp transition
• T-SHIRTS! All campers will received a Sport Western camp t-shirt while they are at camp. * Children enrolled in multiple camps will only receive one t-shirt during their first summer camp week.
Whether your camper is attending Adventure Running, Science, Basketball, or any of our 45 camps, please take a look at the links to the left for important information regarding our Summer Camps.