The preliminary schedule of events includes poster presentations on Monday, March 26th in the UCC Atrium and oral presentations on Tuesday, March 27th.
- The following panel discussions featuring faculty and community members will be held on Monday afternoon:
1. Kraft Dinner at 3am, Beer at Noon: My Vices in Grad School
2. I Hit My Ceiling… Twice… And Then I Bought A Helmet
3. What In The World [Am I Supposed To Do With My Degree]?
4. Making Something Out Of Something: Making Your Research Matter
5. Mistakes So Fun I Decided To Make Them Again
- A keynote address by Dr. Bob McDonald will be held in Middlesex College on Tuesday evening.
- The closing ceremonies and celebratory dinner and party will be held at the Grad Club following Dr. McDonald’s talk.
If you have any further questions regarding the 2012 conference, please contact Ashley Warnock, Vice President Academic, at email@example.com.
SOG Academic Comittee