- Are booked in advance, (usually a week or more in advance)
- Students can meet with a counsellor for up to 30 minutes
- We may be able to book you an appointment if you:
- are concerned about your academic performance (in general, not just one course)
- need assistance in planning courses for an Exchange
- are considering a 2nd degree or deferring graduation to return in 2013-14
- are coming to Western in 2013-14 and need help with evaluating your previous academic background
Please NOTE: booked appointments are available until Friday May 3 ONLY. Booked appointments will resume the week of June 3. Adjudication takes priority in the month of May.