Courses are offered during 4 different sessions (time periods):
Add & Drop Deadlines:- Deadlines for each session differ, so it's very important to check the dates for the sessions in which your courses are offered
What is an Exam Centre & Which Exam Centre options are there for Distance Studies courses?
- When registering for Distance Studies courses, students must select an exam centre; that is the location at which you will write the midterms and/or final exams for your course(s)
- There are seven Exam Centres: Barrie, Calgary, London (Western), Ottawa, Sudbury, Toronto, and Vancouver
- See page 5 of the Summer Calendar for more details
How Much will Summer Courses Cost?
- Fees differ from year to year and are published on the Student Financial Services web site
- When you register for summer courses, your Statement of Account (in Student Center) will indicate how much is owed and when it needs to be paid
Questions about Fees and Refunds: visit the Student Financial Services website, and contact them if you still have questions
Financial Aid / OSAP Information:- See pae 12 of the Summer Calendar for details on getting started