If you are planning on returning in September, you must complete and submit an Intent to Register (ITR) form. By completing an ITR form, you are letting Western know that you are returning, and the program that you plan to take next year. If you don't do this, you won't be able to register for courses.
Most students will be able to complete the ITR process online through your Student Centre website. Students who are unable to complete the ITR process online can receive a paper form from the Academic Counselling Office - WSC 191.
Intent to Register for the 2014-15 academic year takes place between February 3 and March 31, 2014
2014 Intent to Register Planning Guide: http://www.registrar.uwo.ca/general-information/how_to_guides/intent_to_register_planning_guide.html All you need to do is listed here!
- Modules offered by the Science Departments
- Modules offered by the Basic Medical Science Departments
ATTEND INFORMATION SESSIONS offered by any department that interests you:
- Statistical & Actuarial Sciences, Applied Math, Computer Science, and Mathematics: Thursday Feb 27 3:30-5:00 pm MC 320
- General ITR Information Session: geared toward 1st and 2nd year science students:
March 7: 2:00-3:00 pm
March 11: 9:30-10:30 am
March 13: 9:30-10:30 am
March 17: 9:30-10:30 am
March 21: 11:00 - 12:00 pm
March 24: 9:30-10:30 am
Must preregister by completing doodle poll limit 15 students per session: http://www.doodle.com/w7w4fc4redbd737b sign up using your Western email
- March 4, 11, 12, 18, 19 BMSc Year 2 students or any 2nd year Science student: interested in submitting an ITR for Year 3 BMSc 2014/2015 - must preregister with Western email: http://www.doodle.com/gd9su8uaw8nx3k5v
- March 20: Science Student Council ITR Event: P&A atrium - departments, counsellors, students, faculty will be there to answer your ITR department questions. 4:30-6:00 pm
- How to build a Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Bachelor of Medical Sciences (BMSc) degree (pdf)
- ITR FAQ's: Click HERE for answers to many of your ITR-related Frequently Asked Questions.