Courses can be added via Web Registration (on Student Centre) until September 12th at 11:59pm
Paper Add/Drop takes place September 13 and 14, with September 14th being the last day to add a first term or full-year course.
Paper Add/Drop Procedures...
- Your 1ST STEP:
- Visit the Department that offers the course (for example, to add a Math course, go to the Math Department; to drop a Chemistry course, go to the Chemistry Department); they will provide you an add/drop form and sign off on behalf of the department for any adds and drops they approve
- Paper add/drop locations and times for Departments in Science and Basic Medical Sciences can be found HERE
- Your 2ND STEP:
- Make sure you have completed your add/drop form completely and thoroughly - check HERE
- Your 3RD STEP:
- Submit your add/drop form to your home faculty academic counselling team
- Students in Science and Basic Medical Sciences: submit your add/drop form to the Science/Basic Medical Sciences paper add/drop table in the Western Science Centre (specific location to be posted on Wed Sept 12)
- The deadline to submit your add/drop form is Friday, September 14 at 4:30pm
Need to request a Special Permission or enroll in a course for which you have been granted Special Permission?
Looking for advice on possible course changes?
- Come see one of our academic counsellors during drop-in counselling or if your inquiry is straight-forward, send us an email.
Questions about course or module content?
Western provides the best student experience among Canada's leading research-intensive universities.