Changing Second Term
- To make 2nd term course changes after web registration closes (January 14 at midnight), you will need to do paper add/drop
- Your 1ST STEP:
- Visit the Department that offers the course (for example, to add a Math course, go to the Math Department; to drop a Chemistry course, go to the Chemistry Department); they will provide you an add/drop form and sign off on behalf of the department for any adds and drops they approve
- Paper add/drop locations and times for Deparments in Science and Basic Medical Sciences can be found here
- Your 2ND STEP:
- Make sure you have comleted your add/drop form completely and thoroughly - check here
- Your 3RD STEP:
- Submit your add/drop form to your home faculty academic counselling team
- Students in Science and Basic Medical Sciences: submit your add/drop form to our counselling team in WSC, room 150
- The deadline to submit your add/drop form is Tuesday, January 17 at 4:00pm
Need to request a Special Permission or Enroll in a course for which you have been granted Special Permission?
students: Looking to change 2nd term courses?
- For a list of first-year courses offered in
second term, click here.
for advice on possible course changes for 2nd term?
- Come see one of our academic counsellors
during drop-in counselling
or if your inquiry is straight-forward,
send us an email.
Questions about course or module
for 2nd Term Courses
- 2nd term courses can be changed through web registration until midnight on January 14, 2012.
- Where possible, remember to use the SWAP option when
changing (adding and dropping) courses.
- See the Registrar's Office web site for more details;
look under Course Enrollment.
Western provides the best student experience among Canada's leading research-intensive universities.