- Academic Counselling
- Academic Counsellors
- BMSc Web Site
- Department Counsellors
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Departments
- Contact Us
Other Counselling Links
Admission decisions are not made by the Dean's Office. Admission is granted through the Admissions Office. Once admitted to Western and prior to course registration, you will need to:
- Make an appointment (661-3040) with an Academic Counsellor
- Bring a copy of your university or college transcript(s) or academic record and course syllabi if applicable
- Be prepared to see to a Department Counsellor(s) for course evaluation(s) if needed
Click here for general questions on Transfer Students.
Click here for progression information following admission with Transfer Credits.
Admission decisions are not made by the Dean's Office. Admission is granted through the Admissions Office.
Click here for more information on how your background/degree will fit into our programs.
Click here for progression requirements for Special Students.
Once admitted to Western and prior to course registration, you are likely to see an Academic Counsellor (661-3040) to:
- Have your background evaluated
- Become registered in a specific module/degree
- Discuss the requirements for the module/degree you wish to pursue
A comprehensive list of undergraduate sessional dates for 2006-2009 can be found here
Please apply well in advance of the deadlines.
Students must apply for readmission to Western following withdrawal for failure to achieve satisfactory academic standing.
Click here for more information on readmission.
Click here for progression requirements following readmission.