- Academic Counselling
- Academic Counsellors
- Department Counsellors
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Timetable
- Academic Departments
- BMSc Web Site
- Contact Us
Admission decisions are not made by the Dean's Office. Admission is granted through the Admissions Office. Once admitted to Western and prior to course registration, you will need to:
- Make an appointment (519-661-3040) with an Academic Counsellor
- Bring a copy of your university or college transcript(s) or academic record and course syllabi if applicable
- Be prepared to see to a Department Counsellor(s) for course evaluation(s) if needed
Click here for progression information following admission with Transfer Credits.
Admission decisions are not made by the Dean's Office. Admission is granted through the Admissions Office.
Click here for more information on how your background/degree will fit into our programs.
Once admitted to Western and prior to course registration, you are likely to see an Academic Counsellor (519-661-3040) to:
- Have your background evaluated
- Become registered in a specific module/degree
- Discuss the requirements for the module/degree you wish to pursue
A comprehensive list of undergraduate sessional dates for 2010-2011 can be found here
Please apply well in advance of the deadlines.
Students must apply for readmission to Western following withdrawal for failure to achieve satisfactory academic standing.
Click here for more information on readmission.
Click here for progression requirements following readmission.