Research Western

Removal Expense Request - Sabbaticants

Sabbaticants may apply to have a portion of their salary segregated for moving expenses. Individuals are generally considered to have moved (changed residences) when their new residence is established as the place at which they ordinarily reside as a result of moving themselves, the members of their household, and their possessions.




Western Contact:

Applications and queries should be directed to:

Western Controller
Suite 6100 Support Services Building
Tel: 519-661-2111 ext. 85448