CIHR Foundation Scheme 2nd Live Pilot
The CIHR Foundation Scheme 2015 2nd Live Pilot
funding opportunity has been posted in advance of the competition's registration deadline to provide the research community with program details and the opportunity to prepare for the competition. It is important to note, however, that updates may be made based on results from ongoing pilots.
CIHR 2015 Foundation Scheme Pilot: Registration Process
Registration is closed.
CIHR 2015 Foundation Scheme Pilot: Stage 1 Application Process
Applicant Information Session
An information session was held June 23, 2015 to assist with the preparation of stage 1 applications. The session's focus was to:
- Provide an overview of competition specifics, including Registration and Application stage requirements;
- Outline “themes” derived from CIHR reviewer feedback from the 2014 Live Pilot;
- Provide application “tips & tricks” drawn from prior reviewers and applicants who participated in the 2014 Live Pilot;
- Outline how to strategically manage current and future research collaborations in light of Foundation and Project Scheme eligibility requirements and individual longer-term research development plans; and
- Provide an outline of Western’s internal plan and process to support applicants with 2015 proposal development.
Internal Review Process
To support the development of applications, an internal review process was offered:
- Draft Application Review Deadline: August 5, 2015 (noon)
- Internal Review Feedback to Applicants: August 19, 2015
- Applicants were assigned a research officer liaison after the registration deadline to assist with the application process