The Canadian Medical Hall of Fame
Individuals or organizations can nominate individuals for induction.
Nominees must be either:
• Canadian citizens or
• non-citizens for whom the achievement(s) under consideration was/were largely developed while living in Canada.
Nominees may be recognized for their leadership in one or more of the following categories:
1. Building excellence in health
2. Health promotion, illness prevention, and care
3. Research, with national and international recognition for a scientific contribution
A complete nomination package will consist of:
• For nomination by individuals, two separate letters or one co-signed
• For nomination by an organization, one nomination letter signed on its behalf
Nomination form (online at www.cdnmedhall.org/nominateform/form.php)
• Includes a 250-word citation clearly stating the contribution(s) justifying induction
The final submission deadline is Monday, June 25, 2018
Interested parties are encouraged to consult with Julaine Hall (email@example.com) at Research Development & Services regarding this award and the nomination process.