How is the Task Force gathering information to draft its first report?
The Task Force has already received submissions and heard presentations from several members of the campus and London community, and we welcome and encourage input from any member or group of the campus community.
Faculty and/or staff members wishing to make a written submission should send it to Marty England at firstname.lastname@example.org, who is located in Stevenson-Lawson Building, Room 123.
Among the presenters we have heard from so far are:
- John Kime, President & CEO, London Economic Development Corporation
- Gerry Macartney, General Manager & CEO, London Chamber of Commerce
- Bob Wood, Dean, Don Wright Faculty of Music
- John Winston, General Manager, Tourism London
- George Kerhoulas, Royal LePage
- Jane Toswell, President, UWOFA
- Francis Chan, Associate Dean, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry
- Carol Stephenson, Dean, Richard Ivey School of Business
- Steve Pepper, President, CUPE Local 2361
- Bob Graham, President, CUPE Local 2692
- Iain Findlater, President, International Union of Operating Engineers
- Selvakumar Kandasamy, President, PSAC Local 00610
- Peggy Bugler, President, Select Administrative Group
- Randy Hewitt, President, UWO Police Association
- David Empey, President, UWOSA
- Gerry LaHay, President, PMA