Reports will be made available as approved by SCAPA.
- Journalism M.A.
- Library & Information Science M.L.I.S., Ph.D.
- Media Studies M.A., Ph.D.
- Applied Mathematics M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Chemsitry M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Mathematics M.Sc., Ph.D (Good Quality)
- Statistics M.Sc., Ph.D
- Anthropology M.A., Ph.D.
- Visual Arts M.A., M.F.A., Ph.D. (Good Quality)
- Women's Studies and Feminist Research M.A., Ph.D. (Good Quality)
- Environment and Sustainability (Collaborative) (Good Quality)
- Migration and Ethnic Relations (Collaborative) Good Quality)
- Music D.M.A., M.A. Music Theory, M.A. Musicology, M.Mus., Ph.D. (Good Quality with Report due June 2016)
- Popular Music and Culture (Interdisciplinary) M.A. (Good Quality)
- Nursing M.N., M.Sc.N., Ph.D. (Good Quality)
- Environment and Sustainability M.E.S. (Good Quality)
- Public Administration M.P.A. (Good Quality)
- Sociology M.A., Ph.D. (Good Quality)
- Foods and Nutrition M.Sc.F.N (Brescia University College)
Undergraduate Program Review Reports 2010-11 were developed prior to the approval of our IQAP.
Please see the Senate agenda for November 2011, Exhibit II, page 9, Appendix I beginning page 4 for the reports as they stand.
- Applied Mathematics
- Media, Information & Technoculture / Media and the Public Interest
- Women's Studies
- Brescia University College Management and Organizational Studies
- Huron University College Economics
- Huron University College Management and Organizational Studies
- King's University College Thanatology