How to Apply
Online Application Opens November 1, 2017
Prospective applicants will apply by completing the Online Application.
In addition to general information, a complete application includes:
- a personal resume briefly describing your employment history, any other related academic or professional development, and any relevant work or community service
- a statement on why you have chosen to pursue the MMASc in the selected field; include how this relates to your future career objectives
- contact information for two references: one academic, the second may be academic or an employer
- scanned and uploaded copies of all post-secondary transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency - see Admission Requirements
- January 15, 2018: Students who apply by this date will receive full consideration for the first round of offers.
- March 1, 2018: Second round of offers.
- April 1, 2018: Final deadline for international applications.
- July 1, 2018: Final deadline for domestic/permanent resident applications.
The next program intake is September 2018
The application fee is $100 (CDN). Instructions for payment of the application fee are incorporated in the Online Application.
If you encounter any difficulties with the application process, please contact: email@example.com.