Campus Community Police Service


Campus Police are currently accepting applications for the position of Administration Coordinator in the Communications Centre.

Please visit Western University's Human Resources web site at the following link for more information:

When a requirement for new officers is identified, a posting will be made on the Western University's Human Resources web site. Listed below are the minimum qualifications for a Special Constable.