Campus Police are currently accepting applications for the position of Administration Coordinator in the Communications Centre.
Please visit Western University's Human Resources web site at the following link for more information:
When a requirement for new officers is identified, a posting will be made on the Western University's Human Resources web site. Listed below are the minimum qualifications for a Special Constable.
- 21 years of age, minimum
- Canadian citizenship
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted and no criminal charges before the courts
- Post-secondary education preferred - university degree or college diploma in a related field
- Previous police experience or equivalent preferred
- Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police, (OACP) certificate
- Valid Ontario Driver's licence
- Valid First Aid/CPR Certificate, (Level C)
- Strong knowledge of security and security systems
- Tactful. personable and congenial
- Exercises good judgment