Our mission is to continue to develop expertise as an academic and clinical department; to provide exemplary patient care in physical medicine and rehabilitation throughout London and Southwestern Ontario region; to advocate with physically disabled persons and their families for their rights in society; to create a departmental environment that values the contribution of each member.
1. Excellence in clinical care, education and research on a local, provincial and national level.
2. Strong physician advocacy of clinic excellence in rehab programs.
3. All members committed, with differing skills, to the departmental mandates of
research, teaching and service.
4. Fair and transparent distribution of department resources.
5. Respect for the professional and personal needs of department members.
1. We will strive for excellence in research and education.
2. We will develop internationally recognized research programs.
3. We will become an acclaimed leader within St. Joseph’s Health Care London.
4. We will provide excellence in clinical care and clinical leadership.
5. We will strive towards a united department where all members have a valued role.